Welcome Visitor Number


Search Engine Ranking

Thursday, April 17

"The Boogieman Lives Under My Bed" by Gabe

The boogieman lives under my bed
I really want him dead
He treats me like a toy
Because I'm a little boy
He always pulls my arm
Like if I'm a cow from a farm

Then there's Frankenstein
He's BFs with the Boogieman
Frankenstein always asks me for the lead
Because he needs them for the nails he has on his head

Then there's Manbearpig
He's not like the one on TV who wears a wig
He always bites my toes
And he always licks my nose
He has no life
Because he got divorced by his wife

Then there's Bigfoot
His feet are gross they have peices of roots
He really likes tongues
Like once he blew my tongue that it almost touched my lungs

Also there's Hitler
Who is a girl hitter
He once tried to eat my finger
Because he thought it was a chiliburger

Then there's the Kool-Aid Dude
He is always in the nude
He really loves to chew my shorts
because he is a mort

Last there's the Ronald McDonald clown
I always feel like chopping him down
because he is freaky
and he's always leaky

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

almost the best of the best! but not as mine!

Anonymous said...

Gabe!!

You're so creative...

-Miss Cragun

Anonymous said...

It's good

Sonia

Anonymous said...

Gabe would you like to have a boogieman under your bed? Bu the way it was a really cool poem.
Anabel

Anonymous said...

This poem really made me smile. You are very imaginative. Great job, Maggie

Anonymous said...

i like it

Randi/Pandy said...

hehe.
this one made me giggle!
i really like it.
your good at it really i laugh at all of them.
[[in a good way!]]
hope you like Miss Cragun.
she is a pretty tight teacher!