Welcome Visitor Number


Search Engine Ranking

Sunday, April 20

"No One Can Prepare You" by Tiffany

I never knew it could hurt this bad,
I never knew I could feel this sad.

I wanted to make sense of it all,
And ended up taking a great fall.

I yearned to make it right,
I didn't give up without a fight.

I decided to jump in with both feet,
And realized I had feelings I didn't want to greet.

I tried to listen with my mind,
But had feelings I couldn't bind.

I thought I knew how I would feel,
I thought I knew how to deal.

I wanted to be true,
I went with what I knew.

I feel like crap,
Trying to re-cap.

Know that I care,
This just isn't fair.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job i really like this poem.
Ana Avella

Anonymous said...

it sounds like you had your heart broken. your poem is touching, thanks! Maggie

Anonymous said...

Your poem have a lot of feeling and that good. i like a lot.

Thai

Senorita Cragun said...

In hindsight, I think you'll be glad you jumped in with both feet. Love is messy but hopefully worth it... I don't know. But if I ever find out, then I'll let you know! Until then, I guess all we can do is learn and grow, right???