Welcome Visitor Number


Search Engine Ranking

Friday, April 18

"Volleyball" by Sonia

I think volleyball is very cool
I am really concerned about that
That it's my favorite sport
I don't like to play with a bat

I just love falling on my knees
Even though it hurts a lot
But I don't like to be injured
I don't like to be caught

Do you like Volleyball?
It is so much fun
I wish to never stop playing
I think I like it a ton

When I grow up I wish to be a pro
Win a lot of money and be the best
I would put a lot of effort into it
I think I am very obsessed





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sonia,

I LOVE Volleyball! It's my favorite sport. I played it all the time when I was in school!!Your poem helped me to remember how much I miss playing it!

-Miss Cragun

Anonymous said...

I think it's pretty neat that there was a focus on the pluses of the sport and some of the bumps too (like falling.) But it seemed really introspective and self-examining as well... The rhyming pattern was fun to follow too!

Senorita Jorge said...

Sonia,
I do like volleyball. It's the sport I'm the best at, but it's not my favorite. My favorite sport is golf, but I'm not very good at it.
~ Ms. George

Alanna said...

I love volleyball too! I am currently coaching 7th-9th graders in Utah and it is fun to help others see the joy that volleyball can bring! Awesome job on the poem.

Anonymous said...

I like it.



Marco

Anonymous said...

I played volleyball in high school for only a year, I liked it too. Nice job on your poem, Maggie