Welcome Visitor Number


Search Engine Ranking

Tuesday, April 29

"Awakening" by Jacob

It's been too long, since I last remembered happiness,
but the joys that come with living are now reappearing...
Allowing my soul to swim out of this loneliness.
Terrors, I've created are not worth fearing.

Why worry about pains that are set in stone?
I've adjusted my thought to act more like liquid.

Positive feelings are running through this body.
A contagious illness that should have no anecdotes...
are cause and affects of a life, not faulty.
So, unleash your substance and untie these ropes.

Let your mind's conscious drift and roam,
while healthy vibrations are explosive, not timid.

Smiling is something that I thought I already knew,
but all that I had was false advertisement.
When I woke this morning my orah flew,
Emotions finally shinning through the cement.

Enjoying my days, Ill appreciate earth's tone,
It's rhythm and blues seem a lot less rigid.

1 comment:

Senorita Cragun said...

Jake!

Thank you for being a guest poet on my blog. I really enjoyed your poem! I think you are a far better poet than I will ever be! I really liked being able to hear about your change and being more positive. You have such a great sense of humor that I'd hate to see you go back into unhappy days! Awesome work! Send more!!

I miss you all at Midvale Middle!