Welcome Visitor Number


Search Engine Ranking

Tuesday, April 29

"I Sing When No One is Looking" by Miss Frazier

In my room with the music blaring
In my car I'm always jamming

Some times when I'm sad
Other times when I'm glad

In my kitchen when I am cooking
In my bathroom when I am showering

Some times when I'm depressed
Other times when I'm blessed

In my gym when I am exercising
In my yard when I am playing

Some times when I'm slighted
Other times when I'm excited

In my room when I am writing
In my basement when I am cleaning

Some times when I'm lazy
Other times when I'm crazy

In my classroom when I am working
I sing when no one is looking

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should sing in class sometimes!

Senorita Cragun said...

Were you talking about me in this poem? I could connect 100%!