Welcome Visitor Number


Search Engine Ranking

Tuesday, April 29

"If I Was A Car" by Elvia

If I was a car
I would hate my owner if he smoked and lit a cigar
People would look at me jealous cause I'm an expensive Jaguar car
But I wouldn't just be a Jaguar I'd be a street car
Going up and down the streets giving rides to my owner

If I was a car
I would always be at the gas station or else I'd be a flat car
I would watch myself from getting a scar
But if people mess with me on purpose it would mean they declared war
I would honk at them
I'd scratch their car, too

If I was a car
I'd be cleaner than any other car
But if my owner wouldn't clean me I'd wish he was in a jar
I wouldn't let him out until he'd say he'd clean me
I would be the handsomest car

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat type of cigar? cuban, american, peru? super dupper poem!!!!!!!!!

Senorita Cragun said...

If I was a car, then I'd probably honk all the time, too. I'd want a funny sounding horn, like "Aarooga!"