Welcome Visitor Number


Search Engine Ranking

Tuesday, April 15

"Flu" by Elvia

I go to school with Lou
Lou chewed a shoe with the flu

Lou went home sick with the flu
Lou threw a show at the moo

The cow threw glue at Lou
Lou got glue in her hair with a shoe

On she went mad with the flu
Sneezed and coughed at the cow, too

The cow had the flu with a moo
Cow went on a vacation to Peru

Lou sneezed and coughed at me, too
With the flu and glue on her hair with a shoe

Pay no attention to this revenge I got the flu, too
Now I went home with the flu

Lou made everyone go home with the flu
Everyone had the flu

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

its good!!
-Gabe

Unknown said...

This one's really fun to say out loud- I like it!

-Deborah 8^)

Anonymous said...

Elvia I really liked this poem. You wrote like with emotion inside you. I really loved it.
Anabel

Anonymous said...

the rhyming and story went well together, Nice job, Maggie