Welcome Visitor Number


Search Engine Ranking

Tuesday, April 15

"My Teacher Who was a Drinker" by Gabe

My teacher who was a drinker
Was stupid, not much of a thinker
He would always come to school drunk
And have his kids in the car's trunk
He would always be mad at his class
He would love to scream at his cup of glass
He is not allowed to bring some Corona
But instead he has to bring "tuna"
He can't bring Budweiser, Vodka, or Bud Light
He can only bring "Coke", "Pepsi", or "Crystal Light"
I'll tell you more about this guy
He likes gambling, women, and getting high
Oh, I forgot he was also a smoker
He really loves to play poker
But for all he's a pretty nice dude
But when he's drunk, that changes his mood

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good words!

Anonymous said...

So I hope this is an imaginary teacher...

The writing and rhyming are great, Maggie