Welcome Visitor Number


Search Engine Ranking

Friday, May 2

"Meeting Pee Wee" by Elvia

The singers all looking cool
Dressed handsome as how they like
Walking on the red carpet
Everyone screaming in hopes
One of them will fall in love with a girl from the audience
People all squished pushing each other
Eager to see the special one
The young hot one just by seeinghim makes me hot
Everyone smells good but different scents are all over
Flowers, Axe, and other perfumes
I couldn't believe it
He the special one called Pee Wee talked to me
I could feel his soft hands
I could smell his cologne, not just any
but a good smelling cologne called attractive cologne
It smelled so good I turned red in love
He told me to meet him backstage
After the perfomance
I was looking forward to it
I was standing there hearing him sing
His music is soft sweet music to my ear
I saw him staring at me
He gave me a sign to go up on stage
I didn't feel like it but still went
Everyone was jealous
I was happy
Excited
In love
Hyper
Finally the end of the performance
He aske me on a date
The most expensive restaurant
We ate good yummy food
Now we're friends
My dream had come true

4 comments:

Senorita Cragun said...

Elvia, I really like the line you wrote about his singing being "sweet music to my ear". I love concerts but sometimes the just hearing the guy you like speak is sweet music!

Anonymous said...

Elvia don't worry it's not just you the one that whants to go on a date with Pee Wee it's me too.

Anonymous said...

Elvia now i am not sure if i still like Pee Wee because he went back with Los Super Reyes and GUESS WAHT? I HATE THEM.

SONIA

Anonymous said...

Elvia, you are not the only one who wants to meet pee wee, yo tambien me apunto in the list. he is so hot and so cute.
I really like this poem, keep writing poetry you do a nice job...
Fatima