Welcome Visitor Number


Search Engine Ranking

Monday, April 28

"America" by Elvia

To learn English was hard
Once I learned it was like a reward
But having to change languages
wasn't hard because
I already knew one language

It's awesome I can speak two languages
But it's hard having to translate cases
I am very proud of who I am
by being able to say phrases

It's hard when you can't go to Mexico
Every single time because it's lots of money
It gets me angry


I love my culture

Like in July

When we look at the fire works

in the Sky

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congratulations on learning English! I've tried to learn another language and am far from being fluent! Being fluent in two languages will help you make lots of money some day and you'll be able to travel all the time! I'm jealous:)! Way to work hard!

Senorita Cragun said...

Elvia!

Fantastic poem! I loved the connection you made between learning two languages and living in two cultures with fireworks exploding in the sky! Nice!