Welcome Visitor Number


Search Engine Ranking

Monday, April 28

"Answers" by Tony

Being an English learner is easy
English is just like my language but easier
It took effort and knowledge
It would be harder if I go to college

Speaking two languages is a piece of cake
But when it comes to presentations it's goodness sake
Sometimes I even get a partner to help me out
When someone speaks my language I don't like to shout

Home to school is not hard
It's just like an easy card
I just like the moment that takes from home to school
But sometimes it is cruel

In other countries I have one
He's a boy and he's little
Still little and smart but still waiting
He will soon come

I do not much live in two cultures
I just enjoy my own and watching nature
There's not much places to go
But I'm pretty sure living two cultures is still easy

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Nice voice! I wish speaking two languages was a piece of cake for me! Lucky!

Senorita Cragun said...

Tony... you did an excellent job describing life in two cultures!! Nice work!

I agree with Tiffany, in that, I wish speaking two languages was easy for me!