Welcome Visitor Number


Search Engine Ranking

Wednesday, April 16

"The Clock" by Anabel

You always wake me up
In the morning with your alarm
I'm really so tired
That I can't even move my arm.

Every day you wake me up to go
To school every morning
I always have to
Go to school running

I wish there was no school
Because I hate school
On every morning
The teachers are so cruel

In school there's
Always a bell
A bell that drives me crazy
Every time the bell yells

The clock is my enemy
Every time the clock
Marks the hours I always
Want someone to get me a shock

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your interpretation of this one- clocks (especially alarm clocks) really are a necessary evil!

-Deborah 8^)

Senorita Jorge said...

Anabel,
I also think clocks are my enemy. I'd even say they're my ultimate nemesis.
~ Ms. George

Emily Ann said...

you have just expressed the emotion of thousands of individuals. thank you

Anonymous said...

Clocks are a pain. I really like the way your poem captures that idea, Nice job, Maggie