Welcome Visitor Number


Search Engine Ranking

Wednesday, April 16

"Sixth Period Madness" by Miss Frazier

I am sick and tired of all this noise
It usually comes from all the boys
However, today it comes from a girl
To her parents she is a little pearl

The girl is mostly quiet and nice
She usually goes around as quiet as mice
But today is different and she is being sassy
She is not being a very good lassie

And need I forget the guy in the reading room
He too is unruly and shows his gloom,
"I hate writing poems for Ms. Cragun,
Maybe she will pass away like Reagan!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ms.Fraizer am I really quiet? Maybe not right! But I am never sassy. Because that is just a poem. A fake poem right ms.Fraizer.
Anabel

Anonymous said...

My dear, you are sassy at times. However you are a very well behaved! Quite, well not today. You were a stinker!
Ms. Frazier