Welcome Visitor Number


Search Engine Ranking

Wednesday, April 16

"The Mean Miss Cragun" by Marco

Every morning I don't want to wake up
Ms. Cragun makes us write poems
And I hate writing them
When she comes into class she brings a gnome

When she tells us to start writing a poem
I feel like running home
She stops me and then she tells me to go sit
Ms. Cragun always tells us that her house is a dome

I just want my clock to break
So I don't have to go to school
It will be another boring day
I will bring a mule

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marco,

I asked you to please keep my gnome a secret! Thanks a lot! Now everyone will know... just wait until you get to class...dun dun dun!

:)

The Mean Miss Cragun

Unknown said...

Nice job portraying Miss Cragun- it's definitely accurate ;) (j/k Molly!) I like how you use your passion of not liking to write poems into writing an actual poem- how ironic!

-Deborah

Senorita Jorge said...

Marco,
I loved this poem. It made me laugh. You shouldn't hate writing poems - you are very talented. Plus, what on earth does Miss Cragun do with a gnome? She is a weird one.
~ Ms. George

Anonymous said...

Marco it was a really good poem and you do like writing poems a lot.
anabel

Anonymous said...

I've seen that gnome of Miss Cragun's. She abused students at Midvale Middle School with it too. She's one of those teachers that makes her students learn, what a drag--you poor baby, I feel so sorry for you! jk, Maggie

Anonymous said...

EXCELLENT

-Tony