Welcome Visitor Number


Search Engine Ranking

Friday, April 18

"School" by Tony

Lunch:
Our lunch is so disgusting
Mostly my friends and me are discussing
School lunch makes me grossed out
The lunch here makes me shout!

Homework:
Work makes me go frustration
Especially when I have a homework with a fraction
I like it when there's no homework, it brings me satisfaction
I feel like I need a summer vacation

Recess:
Play time should be longer
If it's not, I get into hunger
Our time is crazy
Which makes us lazy

Class:
My class is so talkative
Mostly everyone is negative
When everyone is quiet I get my pride back
Next my eye vision goes black

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

its good but not as good as mine lol jk about the lol
-Gabe

anna said...

I like how you were specific about each kind of sub-topic of school.

Emily Ann said...

I'm impressed with this piece about life in school. It is very expressive and draws the reader into it.

Anonymous said...

I think lunch is horrible in all schools. Maybe it is a sort of right of passage, you know, if you can survive school lunch, you can survive anything. Maggie