Welcome Visitor Number


Search Engine Ranking

Friday, April 18

"Sonia" by Elvia

Sonia is my best friend
Has a cute boyfriend

She puts lip plumper to shine her lips
She dances to belly dancing music with her hands on her hips

Every boy practices belly dancing just to get a chance with her
The boy's drool over her

As calm as she looks she likes to flirt
Her boyfriend found her flirting her heart hurt

She was too sad and quit belly dancing
When she found herself romancing

The doy asked Sonia to come over to his house
He took her outside like he said and took her out of his house

He found out Sonia loves to flirt
Then Sonia was invited to a dance and wore a mini skirt

At the dance Sonia found the perfect man
Both are Daddy Yankee's number one fan

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Sonia was so flirty!

Nice poem.

-Miss Cragun

Anonymous said...

This poem has a very confident structure! And it is very easy to follow and read. The subject also stays very strong all the way through.

Senorita Jorge said...

Elvia,
Very descriptive. I liked the stanza, "She puts lip plumper to shine her lips. She dances to belly dancing music with her hands on her hips."
~ Ms. George

Anonymous said...

I kind of liked youre poem but I don't want to become a belly dancer

Sonia

Anonymous said...

I liked the story in your poem. but, I'm a firm believer that a woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle...think about it, Maggie PS on the other hand, I'm a confirmed romantic