Welcome Visitor Number


Search Engine Ranking

Friday, April 18

"My School" by Miss Frazier

The food in this school really stinks
It makes my face turn pink
Sometimes the food looks kinda hairy
It makes him sick, my poor friend Larry

Need I mention the three minute passing time
That's hardly enough time to start a rhyme
And if I am late the teacher gets mad
This makes me feel very sad

My friends and I talk a lot
We are good kids and don't smoke pot
My best friend and I share a locker
The school had put up an internet blocker

In the end school is pretty cool
I like to go home and play in my pool
Ms. Cragun is my favorite teacher
She let us write a science fiction story about a creature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job with the rhyming. I think Miss Cragun is a great teachers too. Keep up the great job, Maggie